See This Cart In Action
Please note: All carts are custom built to order.
Cart customizations are available that may not be shown. Carts shown may also feature
options not included with the base model.
Mobile Food Cart / Hot Dog Cart
The Chef mobile food cart is versatile and efficient. Perfect for busy mobile food vendors, this cart features a variety of custom options and configurations that help you handle medium to high volume crowds with ease. A custom designed sign is included with this cart.
- 12-24 gauge 304 stainless steel construction.
- Uni-body stainless steel frame
- Precision flow jet cut powder coated and brushed stainless steel.
- Stainless steel mirror finish exterior.
- Non-corrosive materials throughout.
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- 48” W x 83” L x 46” H (to serving counter. 34” H to cooking area).
WEIGHT: 700 lbs.
- Heavy duty removable tow bar with swivel wheel
- Retractable jack stand for added stability and leveling
- Engineered for perfect balance and easy cart management
- Towable and pushable
- 24” Griddle
- Blanched ground carbon steel 5/8” plate
- 2 individual steam tables with separate burner controls
- Holds up to 6 pans (NSF Certified utensils, pans and lids )
- Propane heat cooking (propane tank not included)
- Concealed propane tank compartment holds 20lb. tank. (All propane systems meet National Equipment Standards)
- 4 Stainless burners – 12,000 BTUs each (2 under griddle, 1 under each steam table)
- High capacity ice bin. Measures: 21” W X 24”H X 14” D. Holds 160 soda cans or frozen food
- Cooler insulated with rigid urethane insulation for maximum ice life
- 3 compartment Bain Marie condiment tray over cooler
- 6 cubic feet of dry storage
- Self-contained, pressurized hot and cold water system (9 gal. fresh / 18.5 gal. gray)
- Quick drain valve
- Stainless steel sink(s)
- 12V battery
- Thermo-coil hot water supply
- Precision suspension for superb balance
- Four side unobstructed view and accessibility
CUSTOM MADE WEATHERPROOF MARINE GRADE VINYL UMBRELLA
Hand made with durable marine grade vinyl in your choice of up to 4 colors. Umbrella pole constructed from lightweight aluminum.
Dimensions: 76″ L X 7″ W X 7″ H
Add an identity that’s all your own. Our on-site graphic design team can add a custom designed vinyl wrap or decals to your mobile food cart.
HOT DOG SLED
Stainless steel hot dog sled holds up to six hot dogs or sausages. Makes adding condiments or arranging orders a cinch! Fastens to .5″ or .75″ thick surface edge of your hot dog or mobile food cart.
Hand made with durable marine grade vinyl, in your choice of up to 2 colors (see color options above). Weatherproof.
THREE PORT CELL CHARGER
Stay powered! Three port cell phone charger has two twelve volt plug-in accessories plus one standard cigarette lighter port. Battery saver circuitry keeps your battery from running down. Comes with 12 volt adapter.Dimensions: 7.5″L X 6″W X 3.5″H
570×8 / 715 lbs capacity / bolt pattern. 4 on 4″ rim.
Dimensions: 18″ X 6″
One tire per order.
Heavy duty wire frame two column wire chip display rack. Holds 26 bagged items. Wire clips secure merchandise on sturdy double wired stand. (chips not included)
Dimensions: 22″L X 8″W X 8.5″H
Our Marine Grade Stereo System is 200 watts of crisp outdoor sound. AM/FM, CD, MP3. UV Resistant face and trim ring. Corrosion Resistant ABS construction. 200 Watts peak (50×4) WMA receiver & media player. Two 6.5″ dual cone speakers. Electronic detatchable face. Conformal coated circuit boards. 1.0 D in EDP rust resistant chassis and sleeve iplug interface adapter. 5 selectable EQ curves ( pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock. Clock. CD anti-shock mechanism / 3 beam laser pick-up. MP3/ WMA displays ID3vl tags. Installation instructions. Speaker wire and rust resistant mounting hardware included.
Dimensions: 7″ L X 7″ W X 2″ H.
Holds 3 condiment bottles.
Stainless steel construction
POWER TO GO
Portable power source: Power-to-go battery (110 volt, 1000 watts)
Photo Coming Soon
CHAR BROIL GRILL
Photo Coming Soon
ADDITIONAL STEAM TABLE
Additional half-size steam table to left of griddle.
REQUEST A QUOTE
* We recommend you check all state and local health department regulations prior to purchasing any mobile food cart.
Questions? We’re here to help. Call 888-282-5002