Back Support Cart
Concession Support Cart
The Back Support Concession Cart provides a full wall of coverage for back of house supplies. The full counter can be used for prep, displays or cooking and equipment (such as woks, toasters, sandwich presses). Drapery allows for extended coverage and can open at 40 degrees or a full 180 degrees from the support cart sides. Hand wash system available (as shown) as an additional option.
http://engineersf.com/category/startups/ This cart can be customized to fit the specific needs of your venue or services.
Cart customizations are available that may not be shown. Carts shown may also feature options not included with the base model.
- 12 gauge aluminum doors, side panels and trim.
- 2″ Aluminum tube frame and uprights (powdercoat black).
- Durable woodgrain laminate side panels (color choices available).
- Laminate / stainless steel / aluminum canopy (design options available).
- Corian® countertops (color choices available)
- Seamless integrated hand wash sink with single handle faucet.
- 10 gal. fresh / 15 gal. waste water tanks
- Cushioned composite bumpers on all four corners and length of cart
- Eight 5″ heavy duty casters
- 140″ L x 36″ D x 38″ H
- Wire management grommets
- Integraged / retractable drawbar
- Two 5′ aluminum support arms (for drapery)
- Recessed work lighting
- Two 4.4 cu.ft. refrigerators with stainless steel exterior
- One half-sized insulated hot cabinet
- One 2.5 gal. hot water heater
- 1 water pump (1 gpm)
We recommend you check all state and local health department regulations prior to purchasing any mobile food cart.