Carts shown may feature options not included with the base model. Some options shown are not available on all carts.
Hot Dog Cart / Mobile Food Cart
The Executive cart is often referred to as the “limousine of mobile food carts”. This mobile food cart is engineered for high volume catering and fast food service – great for a variety of foods. Features include ample cold & dry storage and an extra large flat top griddle.
Weight:600 lbs. Easy for one person to push into place for set-up
Executive Cart Standard Features
Dimensions / Weight
- 48” W x 83” L x 46” H to serving counter. 34” H to cooking area
- Weight: 600 lbs. Easy for one person to push into place for set-up
- 20-16 GA 304 stainless steel construction
- Uni-body stainless steel frame
- Precision flow jet cut and brushed stainless steel
- Stainless steel mirror finish exterior
- Non-corrosive materials throughout
- Built and manufactured in the USA
- 36” flat top griddle (1/2″ thick plate)
- 1 standard steam table holds 1 standard size spillage pan
- Holds up to 6 food pans (NSF certified utensils, food pans and lids)
- Propane heat cooking (propane tank not included)
- Concealed propane tank compartment holds one 20 lb. OR one 30 lb. tank (All propane systems meet National Equipment Standards)
- 4 stainless steel burners – 12,000 BTUs each (3 under griddle, 1 under steam table)
- Self-contained, pressurized hot and cold water system (10 gal. fresh / 13 gal. gray)
- Quick drain ball valve
- Stainless steel sink(s). 1-4 available, check with your local health department to see what they require.
- 12 volt battery and charger
- Thermo-coil hot water supply – water line runs past the burners to heat the water.
- High capacity ice bin cooler with designated quick drain ball valve
- 4.0 cubic feet cold storage – 22” x 24” x 14”
- Cooler insulated with rigid and foam urethane insulation for maximum ice life
- Built-in cold condiment tray with three 1/6 size poly food pans, inside cooler
- 4.66 cubic feet dry storage – 48” x 14” x 12” bread box area
- Towable and pushable
- Cushioned suspension for easy travel
- Removable tow bar for 2” ball
- Safety chain harness attaches to vehicle when traveling
- Tail Lights
- Removable tow bar with swivel wheel
- Two retractable jack stands for added stability and leveling on-site
Also Included With All New Top Dog Carts
Cart schematics and specifications for passing health inspection.
VIN Plate & Decals
Single metal plate stamp plus 3 printed decals in different locations within the cart.
MSO / Bill of Sale
Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (vehicle title) and bill of sale for registering your cart with the DMV.
Guides to help you with purchasing a cart, getting licensed, passing health inspection and more.
INCLUDED: CART SIGN
Choose one of our sign designs and make it your own! View Sign Options
Made-To-Order commercial umbrella constructed of marine-grade vinyl. Umbrella pole constructed from lightweight aluminum, 1-1/2” diameter.
CHOOSE UP TO 4 COLORS:
Made-To-Order cart skirt constructed of marine-grade vinyl, in your choice of up to 2 colors.
CHOOSE UP TO 2 COLORS:
HOT DOG SLED
Stainless steel hot dog sled holds up to six hot dogs or sausages. Makes adding condiments or arranging orders a cinch! Fastens to .5" or .75" thick surface edge of your hot dog or mobile food cart. Dimensions: 16.5"L x 6" W x 2"H
Holds 3 condiment bottles, 2.75” diameter. Easily slides on to the counter top for best positioning.
Customizable front and back message areas.
258 character set and mounting hardware included.
Heavy duty wire frame two column wire chip display rack. Holds 26 bagged items. Wire clips secure merchandise on sturdy double wired stand. (chips not included)
Dimensions: 22"L X 8"W X 8.5"H
CD/MP3, AM/FM and USB Receiver. Bluetooth v2.0 enabled phone. Remote control, speakers and antennae included.
Xantrex 1,000 watt inverter/charger system portable power for additional appliances like a fan, a light or a small blender. 1000 watts, 110 volt. *NOT needed for cooking on the cart.
COOLER RACK EXTENSION
Room for an additional cooler or small refrigerator added to the tow bar.
Constructed of 18 GA stainless steel and heat resistant Lexan™. Hinged door for easy access to the steam table & food pans.
12V POWER OUTLET
Two USB ports and one 12 volt power port make it easy to keep your cell phone charged while on-site! Can handle up to 2 amps at a time. Includes overload protection.
715 lb. capacity, 5.70 x 8, 18” overall diameter, 6” width, 4 on 4.0” bolt pattern, white.
ADDITIONAL STEAM TABLE
Additional half-size table to the left of the griddle, with its own burner and control knob. Holds three 1/6 size pans or one ½ long pan.
See The Executive Cart in Action!
Request a Quote
We recommend you check all state and local health department regulations prior to purchasing any mobile food cart.
It's your responsibility to contact the health department in your area for the specifications required to operate a mobile food cart business.